Front end Software Engineer
We’re seeking frontend developers with a profound understanding of UI Development, especially mobile application development using React Native but also Web development in React Js. The job includes collaboration with Product and UX teams as well as other frontend teams. The ideal candidate is passionate about crafting appealing user experience that is also scalable and robust, that using industry best practices. Beyond technical expertise, we value innovative problem-solvers who infuse creativity into their code. Joining our dynamic team means collaborating effectively within a supportive environment, where open communication and collaboration across teams are encouraged. At GO7, we’re dedicated to fostering a culture of continuous learning and innovation, offering exciting opportunities for growth and contributing to projects that make a difference. You will take part in the development of solutions where the impact on millions of travelers around the globe will be visible instantly.
Key functions and responsibilities include:
- Proven experience in developing mobile applications using React Native.
- Experience in integrating RESTful APIs and third-party services into mobile applications.
- Collaborate with product managers, designers, and backend engineers to develop our cutting edge frontend solutions.
- Work using industry best practices and tools, such as Storybook, Figma, atomic design, Shared Components library etc.
- Collaborate with the backend, QA and Devops teams to achieve business goals
- Experience working in an Agile development environment.
- Experience working with Rest APIs,
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (Github)
- Familiarity with CMS systems is an advantage
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or equivalent is an advantage
- Excellent & Fluent English verbal and written communication skills
- Business Understanding: Experience with Aviation / Travel Tech is an advantage
If you are looking for a new challenge and feel you have the relevant skills then don’t miss out. Please click here to submit your application.