The ideal candidate will be part of our Quality Assurance team, collaborating with mobile, front-end, and back-end engineers to instill test automation that enables us to deliver amazing products at a fast pace.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Developing automation frameworks for front-end as well as backend applications
- Development and implementation of functional and regression test suites
- Collaborating with product owners, engineers and other team members to help refine scope and define acceptance criteria
- Triage incoming feedback, logging defects and potential go-backs in a way that is clear and actionable to engineers
- Able to collaborate and work with multiple teams and work on multiple projects at the same time
- Collaborating with our DevOps team to integrate test automation with our CI/CD toolset
- Developing and maintaining mobile app automation frameworks on both iOS and Android apps using any tool of your choice
- Website automation experience using java as a primary language using tools like Selenium, Cucumber.
- Proficient with load/performance tests using JMeter or any other performance/load testing tool.
- Experience with programming languages like Java, NodeJS, and Python
SKILLS / KNOWLEDGE / ABILITIES
- Interpersonal Savvy
- Problem Solving
- Process Management
- Functional/Technical Skills
- · Skilled at prioritization and multi-tasking
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS or related field is a plus
- Proven experience as a Automation specialist on web and mobile is a plus
- Experience developing automation frameworks for desktop and mobile applications
- Experience working on Selenium and Appium using java
If you are looking for a new challenge and feel you have the relevant skills then don’t miss out. Please click here to submit your application.